This page lists some features and updates currently under development. These are not included in the public Wandora release yet. Current Wandora features are here. You can expect upcoming features and updates to be released within few months. See also Change log for latest changes in Wandora. Upcoming features and updates are:
- No upcoming features at the moment.
Nice to have features
These features are here to give you a glimpse to ideas floating around Wandora development team:
- Face recognition extractor. Give Wandora an image, a subject locator for example, and Wandora recognizes who is in the image, creates a topic for the person and associates created person topic to the image topic.
- Occurrence import/export to an internet text storage service
- Better integration with MediaWiki (WikiData and WikiCommons).
- HTML viewer as a topic panel. Opens up a possibility to use modules of embedded server inside the Wandora.
- Extractor specific server modules.
- Better plugin system.
If you are interested in trying to develop any features or wish to hurry the development of a certain feature, please contact Wandora Team.