How to import existing topic map to Wandora
You may import XTM, LTM, and JTM topic maps to Wandora. Import is accomplished by
- Selecting File > Import > Topic map import... in top menu bar.
- Selecting Layers > Merge to layer > Topic map import... in top menu bar.
- Selecting Merge to layer > Topic map import... in layer context menu.
- Dropping XTM, LTM or JTM file into empty topic panel.
- Dropping XTM, LTM or JTM file into layer.
- Dropping XTM, LTM or JTM file into layer stack.
First three methods can import local or internet files. Local import requests name of the XTM, LTM or JTM file. Internet import requires exact URL address of the topic map file or HTML page with URLs to the topic map files. Each topic map addressed in HTML file is imported to separate layer.
First two methods merge topic maps to the selected layer. Third method merges topic map to the context layer topic map. Dropping topic map file into empty topic panel merges it to the current topic map. Dropping topic map file into the layer bar merges topic map to the layer. Last procedure of dropping file to layer stack creates new layer for the topic map and assigns layer file name.
Wandora reads both XTM 1.0 and XTM 2.0 formatted XTM topic maps. XTM version is recognized automatically by Wandora application.